Delivery Information (updated 20th December 2020
Due to the current situation we want to give you peace of mind that everything is running smoothly and more importantly everything is ok with your order.
We will update this daily so you can keep track of where we are up to and eliminate any worries you may have.
Please avoid messaging and emailing us unless it's urgent. We are experiencing a high volume of enquiries and our priority right now is making your orders and getting them out to you on time so we are a little slower replying than usual.
If the answer to your query is not below and you urgently need to contact us please email [email protected] or call 01543 572770 between 8am-5pm Mon-Fri
Guaranteed Christmas Delivery Items
We have been working very hard and around the clock 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. We have planned out the work to the finest detail and updated and checked throughout the day. We have had various suppliers let us down at the very last minute and we have adapted so quickly and worked even harder so this does not impact you, the customer.
I am so proud of my small team, working so hard and adapting with their every changing family and personal situations whilst still continued to work above and beyond all year round.
I have been made aware of other large companies struggling, not delivering and poor communication and even experienced it myself with my own family deliveries and gifts. Seeing this happen, I wanted to avoid any of my own customers going through the same experience as that. We knew with everyone's concerns this year that customers worries and anxieties would be very high for many different reasons. Therefore we have invested a LOT of time with extra staff and money in our customer service department. We have sent over 6,000 update texts out, we have got our response time down from 3-4 days to within less than 24 hours and we are always updating our website and Facebook and Instagram feeds to keep you informed as much as we physically can and hopefully ease your concerns as best as possible. I have not seen this anywhere else and for that I am very proud of.
Whilst we do deliver thousands of parcels every week, there will always be issues with deliveries, damages, lost parcels etc but we are very proud of the fact that when we can we replace or refnd very quickly. This has always continued to stay just over 1% of our items which is very sad and upsetting but happy to say its still very low as a percentage.
We are happy to keep you informed that we are still on target for ALL remaining guaranteed Christmas parcels to be collected and on the truck leaving Monday. So if you are still awaiting your shipping tracking you will receive from anytime now until 5pm Monday evening when the truck leaves.
The 8th-10th DECEMBER TRAIN/STREET and SOME engraved items are leaving on Tuesdays truck and is going on a NEXT DAY service
We are then working on posting a lot of the items that were ordered to be delivered after Christmas, so some of these you will receive before Christmas which is just fantastic news
I would just like to finish by me and my husband saying a huge thanks for supporting our business, for your continued understanding and lots of repeat custom. We regularly see who you are and we thank you all. The team are so grateful to have been kept in work, when partners etc have lost jobs etc and again thats all down to all our lovely customers. Thank You
We all wish you a HUGE HUGE Happy Christmas, we close on the 23rd-29th December and we cant wait to show you what we have in store for 2021
Tanya & John xxxxx
- - FREE standard shipping on all orders over £50
- Order must be over £50 before shipping costs.
- - Standard Shipping - £4.95
- Dispatched within 5-7 working days. Once dispatched from our warehouse, order are shipped via a Hermes tracked service or Royal Mail.
- - Priority Service - £4.95
- Dispatched within 2 working days. In addition to standard shipping costs. Once dispatched from our warehouse order are shipped via a
- Hermes tracked service or Royal Mail.
- **Postage times are estimates and not guarantees. They may be affected by factors over which Made with Love and Sparkle has no control, including incorrect delivery addresses, customs delays and Post Office delivery restrictions. Orders affected by such delays may take as long as 6 weeks to arrive. Made with Love and Sparkle will take no action on these orders during that time.
- Please ensure that you allow sufficient time for your order to arrive in time for a birthday/specific day. We advise allowing a minimum of 20 days from your order date.